Women's Ledgeview Stretch Riding Jacket
Innovated with our urban rider in mind, the Ledgeview Stretch Riding Jacket allows reach without restriction by employing highly durable nylon-based fabrics that s-t-r-e-t-c-h and ensure better fit, increased mobility, and greater comfort. Note the low position of the back vents. This allows the rider to sport a backpack and not block vents—ideal for the urban rider. A rich set of features rounds out this women's textile motorcycle jacket: Coolcore lining, lightweight sewn-in body armor, reflectivity, and more.
- Stay Cool: Two front vents, two sleeve vents, and two back vents. Coolcore lining at collar, cuffs and back armor pocket for cooling effect.
- Fit & Mobility: Pre-curved sleeves. Stretch side, sleeve, and back panels.
- Ride-Enhancing Features: Sewn-in flexible, lightweight body armor at elbows and shoulders. Back body armor pocket fits body armor 98317-19VR, sold separately. Reinforced padded elbows/shoulders. Airprene collar trim for comfort. Reflective accents.
- Pockets: Zipper hand-warmer pockets. One interior stash pocket and one interior zipper pocket with media port.
- Design Details: Two-way zipper front. Zipper cuffs. High-density graphics. Metal badge.
- Materials: 90% nylon, 10% spandex oxford. 87% nylon, 13% spandex dobby side, sleeve, and back stretch panels. 3D polyester mesh body and sleeve lining. Polyester Coolcore collar, cuffs, and back armor pocket lining.