Women's FXRG® Mesh Riding Jacket
Like A/C on a steamy day, the women's FXRG® Mesh Riding Jacket helps circulate cooling air for an open-road experience. This top-performing gear is outfitted with a Coolcore lining to wick moisture and further enhance temperature regulation. We innovate this women's textile motorcycle jacket with strategically placed Cordura® stretch panels to ensure mobility. Relevant functional additions include lightweight body armor, more than enough pockets, hip release zippers, and even more listed below...
- Stay Cool: Mesh construction for maximum airflow.
- Stay Comfortable: Coolcore lining wicks moisture from the body for year-round comfort through thermal regulation.
- Fit & Mobility: Cordura® stretch panels. Pre-curved sleeves with buckle tabs. Hip release zippers. Jacket-to-pant snap tabs connect to belt to help block the elements.
- Ride-Enhancing Features: Flexible, lightweight removable body armor at elbows and shoulders. Back body armor pocket. Reinforced elbows and shoulders. Snap-tab collar with interior collar keeper. Anti-chafing chin pad, collar, and cuffs for comfort.
- Pockets: Back body armor pocket fits lightweight back lightweight body armor (98317-19VR, sold separately). Zipper hand-warmer pockets. One interior cargo pocket, three interior credit card slots, and one interior zipper pocket with media port.
- Design Details: Two-way zipper front. Zipper cuffs. Printed graphics and custom FXRG® tape on lining. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material panels and graphics. Embossed graphics.
- Materials: 77% nylon, 16% polyester, 7% polyurethane mesh body/sleeve. 50% nylon, 50% polyester shoulder/arm and elbow/forearm. 90% nylon, 10% Cordura® stretch sleeve, side, chest, shoulder, and back. Coolcore lining.