A base layer that elevates your riding experience. The FXRG® Baselayer Tee features innovative fabric construction that works to monitor warmth, coolness, odor, and moisture wicking for comfort in all kinds of weather conditions. This lightweight women's performance shirt fits smoothly under riding gear. And because the fabric flexes as you move, it won't bulk, bunch, or stretch out. With this much innovation and technology, this tee is a serious upgrade from the thermal underwear bunched up in your underwear drawer. Time to upgrade—check out the specs for more.
• Stay Comfortable: High-performance fabric offers effective moisture management to minimize the risk of overheating. The large Bar & Shield logo on front and back acts as a macrosphere to cool when you sweat and warm when you're cold.
• Stay Dry: Lightweight construction helps retain body warmth. Iso-Pads spaced across the shoulders hold warmth to protect against chill.
• Stay Comfortable: Designed to wick moisture away through Sweat Traps under the arms. Skin Nodor technology helps prevent odor by inhibiting bacterial growth.
• Ride Enhancing Features: The Air-Condition Channel with Zero-Insulation combined with the AirGuide cools the body and allows excess warmth to escape for the most efficient regulation of body temp and most comfortable ride.
• Fit: Close-fitting without constricting, this layer features Fitting Ribs on the sides and Expansion Ribs at the elbows to adjust when in a riding position without compromising functional and temp-regulating properties.
• Graphics: Knit-in Bar & Shield logo.
• Materials: 96% nylon, 4% polypropylene knit.
Intermountain H-D Part #: