Women's Ardmore Switchback Lite Riding Jacket
The innovative Ardmore Switchback Lite Riding Jacket allows you to adjust your venting comfort so you can ride into oven-like temps without a complete changeout of gear. Easy-grip lanyards unzip with a single hand to reveal mesh panels on front/back/sides allowing fresh air to circulate. You get both airflow for open-road feel AND textile reinforcement for rugged construction and abrasion resistance. Lightweight construction doesn't mean we skimp on function for this women's textile motorcycle jacket. Expect armor pockets, reflective piping, action back, and a touch of Coolcore at pulse points for thermal regulation.
- Stay Cool: Switchback style with zip-and-stash panels on front, back, and sides to reveal mesh for cooling airflow. Coolcore lining at neck and cuffs (pulse points) for cooling effect.
- Fit & Mobility: Action back. Pre-curved sleeves. Hip release zippers.
- Ride-Enhancing Features: Elbows/shoulders body armor pockets fit body armor 98071-05VR, sold separately. Back body armor pocket fits 98317-19VR, sold separately. Padded back waist, reinforced elbows/shoulders. Collar and throat guard. Reflective piping.
- Pockets: Zipper hand-warmer pockets. One interior stash pocket and one interior zipper pocket with port.
- Design Details: Snap-tab mandarin collar. Two-way zipper front. Zipper cuffs. Rubber patches. Embroidered and printed graphics.
- Materials: 600 denier 100% polyester canvas body with Teflon® coating to help repel dirt. Polyester mesh body and sleeve lining. Polyester Coolcore neck and cuff lining.