Willie G Skull Heated Hand Grips
BACKORDERED ETA 4/3/21
Keep comfortable on those cool morning or frigid night rides. Warm hands have a major impact on overall body comfort, and sometimes gloves just aren't enough.
- Willie G® Skull design
- Thermostatically controlled grips have variable heat settings and automatic temperature monitoring to adjust to changing ambient temperature
- With both hands on the grips, grips remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature
- Self-contained control circuit and control knob means you have no additional switches or controller boxes to mount
- Shut on/off with ignition to avoid draining battery
- Glueless grip design allows grip removal if you change handlebars or motorcycles
Fits '16-'17 Dyna® FXDLS, '16-later Softail® and '08-later Touring and Trike models. '16-'17 Softail® models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 72673-11. '14-'16 Touring and Trike models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69200722. '18-later Softail® and '17-later Touring and Trike models require Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69201599A. Does not fit ’08-’13 models with internally wired handlebars. The power wires for these grips must be wired external of the handlebar. See accessory handlebars for specific heated hand grip exclusions.
Intermountain H-D Part #: