Super Reach Solo Seat
Get a little bit closer. Super Reach forward position seats are designed to move riders with a shorter inseam even closer to the controls and to bring the legs closer together so that your feet rest firmly on the pavement. After hundreds of hours of on-road and ergonomic testing, the seat shape and foam density were selected as the ideal position for riders 5'0" to 5'4" tall.
- Moves rider 1.5" closer to the controls compared to stock seat on XL883L model, and 2" closer and .5" lower compared to stock seat on XL1200C model
- Nose is 1.0" narrower than stock seat, and is tastefully sculpted to look great with any size Sportster® fuel tank
- Premium textured and smooth vinyl surfaces with charcoal gray stitching and embroidered Bar & Shield logo
- For the ultimate solo touring setup add the Quick Release Rider Backrest P/N 52300245
- For two-up riding add the matching Passenger Pillion P/N 52400125