Slipstream Heated Hand Grips
BACKORDERED UNTIL 3/7/21
Keep comfortable on those cool mornings or frigid night rides. Warm hands have a major impact on overall body comfort and sometimes gloves just aren't enough.
- Thermostatically controlled grips feature variable heat settings controlled with a military grade resistor and use automatic temperature monitoring to adjust to ambient temperatures
- Grips remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature
- Thermally mapped to provide a more uniform heat for added warmth during cold rides
- Designed to achieve a maximum operating temperature approximately 20° Fahrenheit warmer than previous accessory heated grips
- Self-contained control circuit and control knob means you have no additional switches or controller boxes to mount
- Switched on/off with ignition to avoid draining battery
- Glueless grip design allows grip removal if you change handlebars or motorcycles
Fits '16-'17 Dyna® FXDLS, '16-later Softail® and '08-later Touring and Trike models. '16-'17 Softail® models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 72673-11. '14-'16 Touring and Trike models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69200722. '18-later Softail® and '17-later Touring and Trike models require Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69201599A. Does not fit ’08-’13 models with internally wired handlebars. The power wires for these grips must be wired external of the handlebar. See accessory handlebars for specific heated hand grip exclusions.
Intermountain H-D Part #: