Screamin' Eagle Twin Cam Tire Shredder Kit - 103CI to 110CI(30 DAY VENDOR LEAD TIME)
ON BACKORDER NO ESTIMATED RELEASE DATE
This product has a 30 day lead time.
This comprehensive kit provides a complete package of matched components that allow you to build a high performance 110ci Twin Cam without voiding the factory warranty. The unique Screamin' Eagle® 4.0" big bore cylinders are engineered to slip into the engine cases without case machining or modification, so the engine stays in the chassis during the build.
- Includes 4.0" cylinders, SE CNC-Ported Cylinder Heads, matching 10.2:1 forged high compression pistons and rings, SE-259 cams, perfect-fit pushrods, high-capacity roller tappets, cam cover gaskets, heavy duty clutch spring, high flow fuel injectors
- Also includes the SE 58mm Throttle Body with high flow fuel injectors
- All EFI-equipped models require dealer-installed ECM calibration download or use of Screamin' Eagle® Street Tuner Kit (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
- Separate purchase of cam spacers is recommended
- Requires separate purchase of accessory 58mm air cleaner and Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06
- When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson® Dealer at the time of vehicle delivery, these kits do not impact the vehicle's limited warranty
Fits ’14-'16 Touring models ONLY, Does not fit Twin-Cooled models. Does not fit Trike models, CVO™ 110 models or models with engine cases that have been machined to accept large-bore cylinders.
Fitment:Fits ’14-'16 Touring models, Does not fit Twin-Cooled models. Does not fit Trike models, CVO™ 110 models or models with engine cases that have been machined to accept large-bore cylinders. Requires separate purchase of accessory 58mm air cleaner and Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06 is recommended. All models require recalibration with Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately). Labor cost not included. See Dealer for details. 50-State U.S. EPA compliant.
Intermountain H-D Part#:92500038
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov