Screamin' Eagle Twin Cam Conversion Kit - 103CI to 110CI
There is a 21 day lead time for this product.
Bring your Twin Cam motorcycle up to the same 110 cubic inch displacement and power output as the CVO™ Screamin' Eagle® models without expensive machining or removing the engine from the chassis. This street compliant kit combines the proven SE-255 cams and cylinder heads of the CVO™ model with exclusive Screamin' Eagle® bolt-on 4.0" cylinders and system-matched pistons to deliver high torque and reliable everyday performance.
- Black highlighted
- Automatic compression release-equipped cylinder heads and the flat top forged pistons combine to develop a 9.3:1 compression ratio for easy starting
- Screamin' Eagle® lifters ensure quiet reliable valve train operation
- Includes SE 4.0" bolt-on cylinders, CVO™ 110 cylinder heads, SE-255 cams, forged 9.3:1 compression pistons and rings, heavy duty clutch spring, top end and cam cover gaskets, and high-capacity roller tappets
- Separate purchase of cam spacers is recommended and requires separate purchase of appropriate Automatic Compression Release Wiring Harness
- All EFI-equipped models require dealer-installed ECM calibration download or use of Screamin' Eagle® Street Tuner Kit (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
- When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson® Dealer at the time of vehicle delivery, these kits do not impact the vehicle's limited warranty
Fitment:Fits ’10-'16 Touring models (except ’14-'16 models with Twin-Cooled engines). Does not fit Trike models, CVO™ 110 models, or models with engine cases that have been machined to accept large bore cylinders. Requires separate purchase of Screamin’ Eagle® high-flow air cleaner. ’10 FLHX and FLTRX models require separate purchase of 2-into-2 Head Pipe Kit and Mufflers. ’11-'16 Touring models require installation of CVO™ Mufflers P/N 64768-09A and 64769-09A or FatShotz Muffler Kit P/N 80847-10 (sold separately). ’10-11 Touring models require ACR Harness P/N 70623-08. Installation requires separate purchase of Primary Cover Gasket. Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06.Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06 is recommended. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation.
Intermountain H-D Part#:92500031
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov