Screamin' Eagle SE8-515 Cam - Milwaukee-Eight Engine
The SE8-515 Cam is designed in conjunction with the system-matched components contained in the Screamin’ Eagle® Stage IV Kit. The cam’s high lift and long duration profile is ideal for opening the valves to efficiently fill the combustion chamber of larger displacement engines.
- Adding fuel/air volume in the cylinder yields a more powerful combustion event and results in more power and significantly more torque delivered to the rear wheel
- Feel harder acceleration off the line and more mid-range and high RPM horsepower
- High-lift cams are engineered with Harley-Davidson®’s cam dynamics testing
- Maintain quiet operation and have seamless integration with the engine’s valvetrain components
- To accommodate the extended lift, Performance Valve Springs (P/N 18100080) must be installed