Screamin’ Eagle Milwaukee-Eight Engine Stage III Kit - 114 to 117CI
This kit was developed for the rider looking for a solid seat of the pants increase you can feel – every time you roll on the throttle. The increase in displacement and the bump in compression deliver a significant increase in torque and power over stock while restoring the sensation of riding solo when taking that long trip with a passenger and luggage. The Stage III 107 to 114 upgrade delivers up to 39% more power and the 114 to 117 upgrade increases power by up to 24% when compared to the Original Equipment engine configurations.
- Black Non-Highlighted
- The Stage III 114 to 117 upgrade increases power by up to 24% more power and the 114 to 117 upgrade increases power by up to 24% when compared to the Original Equipment engine configurations
- Delivers increased throttle response throughout the entire RPM range
- Produces flexible roll-on passing power without a required downshift
- Delivers excellent stop-light to freeway speed on-ramp acceleration
- Retains Original Equipment Factory Warranty
- Includes Screamin' Eagle Cylinders, Pistons, Piston Rings, Cam, Valve Springs, Tappets, Head Gaskets, Cylinder Base and Cam Cover Gaskets, and Clutch Springs
- 50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Fitment:Fits ’18-later Softail® and ’17-later Touring models equipped with 114CI Milwaukee-Eight® engine. Does not fit Trike models. Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06. All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. Screamin' Eagle® performance upgrades for FLSB are 49-state US EPA approved. Pending approval for use in California.
Intermountain H-D Part#:92500071
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov