Screamin' Eagle High-Flow Exhaust System with Street Cannon Mufflers
The Screamin’ Eagle® High-Flow Exhaust system provides bolt-on performance by reducing the catalyst restrictions and improving exhaust flow. This exhaust system is optimized for use with Screamin’ Eagle® Stage Kit-equipped Milwaukee Eight engines. The complete exhaust system starts with race-shop constructed oversized mandrel-bent and hand TIG-welded stainless steel head pipes, and flows through a unique crossover to improve the flow of spent cylinder gasses.
- Stainless Steel with Satin Black muffler
- Large inlet 4.5" Street Cannon mufflers feature baffles that are optimized for aggressive performance and sound under acceleration, and deliver a rich mellow note
- Combination of tuned-flow headers and Street Cannon mufflers with relocated catalyst maximizes horsepower, maintains solid midrange torque and manages heat
- Use the Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately) to tune your ECM specifically to match your performance upgrades
- System includes exhaust headers pre-tapped for standard or Screamin’ Eagle® wide-band O2 sensors, large 4.5" diameter Street Cannon mufflers, and matching exhaust heat shields
- Complete the look with your choice of custom muffler end caps (sold separately)
- 49-State U.S. EPA compliant
Fits '17-later Touring models. Does not fit Trike models. Does not fit with Dominion™ Transmission Side Covers. Separate purchase of Screamin’ Eagle® 4.5" endcaps required. Not for use with Screamin' Eagle® Stage IV 128CI or 131CI Kits or with Screamin' Eagle® 131CI Performance Crate Engines. All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. See Dealer for details.
Intermountain H-D Part #: