Screamin' Eagle Bolt-On 110 Stage III Street Performance Kit
Build a fast, reliable 110 cubic inch Twin Cam hauler without having to remove the motor from the chassis. This Stage III Street Performance Kit combines system-matched Screamin' Eagle® big bore cylinders, high compression pistons and performance cams and valve train components with the Original Equipment cylinder heads for a cost-effective boost in torque and performance. The exclusive bolt-on 4.0" cylinders are engineered with slim-wall spigots that slip into the factory crank case without any additional machining.
- Black highlighted
- 4" flat top pistons team with stock cylinder heads to produce a performance enhancing 10.2:1 compression ratio
- High-lift SE-585 cam produces a boost in torque throughout the RPM range
- Includes 4" bolt-on cylinders, forged 10.2:1 compression pistons and rings, SE-585 cams, perfect fit pushrods, SE high capacity roller tappets, high performance valve springs, heavy-duty clutch spring and a top end gasket kit
- All EFI-equipped models require dealer-installed ECM calibration download or use of Screamin' Eagle® Street Tuner Kit (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
- Separate purchase of cam spacers is recommended
- When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson® Dealer at the time of vehicle delivery, these kits do not impact the vehicle's limited warranty
Fitment:Fits ’16-'17 Softail® and '14-'16 Touring models. Does not fit Trike models, FLSS, FLSTFBS, CVO™ 110 models or models with engine cases that have been machined to accept large-bore cylinders. Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06 is recommended. Twin-Cooled models require separate purchase of model-specific head gaskets. All models require recalibration with Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately).
Intermountain H-D Part#:92500035
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov