Screamin' Eagle Big Bore Stage II Kit For EFI Models - 103 Cubic Inches
ON BACKORDER ETA 9/26/22
The Stage II Big Bore Kit provides the parts you need to increase the horsepower of your EFI-equipped model. The kit increases the displacement of your Twin Cam-equipped model from 96 cubic inches (1584cc) to 103 cubic inches (1690cc).
- Black highlighted
- Includes big bore cylinders, big bore flat top pistons and rings, SE-255 cams, stage I air cleaner kit with one-piece back plate, top end gasket kit, and heavy duty clutch spring
- Separate purchase of cam spacers is recommended
- Requires separate purchase of primary cover gasket
- All EFI-equipped models require dealer-installed ECM calibration download or use of tunable Screamin' Eagle® Street Tuner Kit (priced separately)
- California kits are street compliant on California pollution controlled vehicles when used with Original equipment mufflers
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
- When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson® Dealer at the time of vehicle delivery, these kits do not impact the vehicle’s limited warranty
Fitment:Fits '10-'11 Touring models equipped with Twin Cam 96™ engine. Also fits '08-'09 California Touring models. '10 FLHX and FLTRX models require separate purchase of 2-into-2 Head Pipe and mufflers. Installation requires separate purchase of Primary Cover Gasket. Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06 is recommended. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation.
Intermountain H-D Part#:27557-08
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov