Screamin' Eagle 103 Big Bore Stage I Kit For EFI Models - 103 Cubic Inches
ITEM CANNOT BE RETURNED OR REFUNDED ONCE ORDERED. BE CERTAIN OF FITMENT BEFORE ORDERING.
This Big Bore Kit lets you increase the displacement of your Twin Cam 96™-equipped model from 96 cubic inches (1584cc) to 103 cubic inches (1690cc).
- Black highlighted
- Includes big bore cylinders, big bore flat top pistons and rings, high-flow air cleaner with one-piece back plate, top end gasket kit, and heavy duty clutch spring
- A high performance clutch spring is included to provide the additional clutch capacity required by the extra torque
- Requires separate purchase of primary cover gasket
- Street compliant when used with stock mufflers
- All EFI-equipped models require dealer-installed ECM calibration download or use of tunable Screamin' Eagle® Street Tuner Kit (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
- When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson® Dealer at the time of vehicle delivery, these kits do not impact the vehicle’s limited warranty
Fitment:Fits all '07 Dyna® and Touring models, '08-'11 Softail® models. Installation requires separate purchase of Primary Cover Gasket. Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06 is recommended. All EFI models require ECM calibration for proper installation. Labor cost not included. See Dealer for details. FINAL SALE, NON-RETURNABLE
Intermountain H-D Part#:29903-07A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov