Road Zeppelin Air Adjustable Seat
The open road. That’s where we developed and tested the revolutionary comfort of the Road Zeppelin® Seat. This remarkable seat removes pressure points and “hot spots” by adjusting the amount of air contained in a series of bladders within the seat.
- The Road Zeppelin® seat’s ergonomically-friendly design combines a narrow front nose for ease of touching the ground at a stop with a wide seating surface for long range rider and passenger comfort
- On a long run, occasionally inflating and deflating the air bladders reduces the “numb butt” effect by improving the blood flow to the extremities
- Seat is NOT designed to "Lift you up". Only apply light pressure.
- Seat has a "Limited Manufacturer Warranty". Seat must be returned to the manufacturer for warranty. We do not send replacements.
- The rider and passenger zones feature separate controls to tailor the individual ride and to customize the support for the lower back, tailbone and lower extremities
- The easy-to-reach rocker switches on the side of the seat operate the built-in compressor, and add or bleed off air with the quick push of a button
- Vinyl seat is finished with an embroidered Road Zeppelin® logo that lets everyone see that you take riding comfort seriously
- Accepts an optional rider backrest or passenger grab rail for additional touring comfort