Road Zeppelin Air Adjustable Seat
The open road. That’s where we developed and tested the revolutionary comfort of the Road Zeppelin® Seat. This remarkable seat removes pressure points and “hot spots” by adjusting the amount of air contained in a series of bladders within the seat.
- The Road Zeppelin® seat’s ergonomically-friendly design combines a narrow front nose for ease of touching the ground at a stop with a wide seating surface for long range rider and passenger comfort
- On a long run, occasionally inflating and deflating the air bladders reduces the “numb butt” effect by improving the blood flow to the extremities
- Seat is NOT designed to "Lift you up". Only apply light pressure.
- Seat has a "Limited Manufacturer Warranty". Seat must be returned to the manufacturer for warranty. We do not send replacements.
- The rider and passenger zones feature separate controls to tailor the individual ride and to customize the support for the lower back, tailbone and lower extremities
- The easy-to-reach rocker switches on the side of the seat operate the built-in compressor, and add or bleed off air with the quick push of a button
- Vinyl seat is finished with an embroidered Road Zeppelin® logo that lets everyone see that you take riding comfort seriously
- Accepts an optional rider backrest or passenger grab rail for additional touring comfort
Fitment:Fits '08-later Touring and '09-later Tri Glide™ models. '14-later models require separate purchase of Electrical Harness Extension P/N 69200722. '17-later models require Electrical Harness Extension P/N 69201599A. Installation on some '12-'13 CVO™ models requires removal of fender trim strips. Seat width 20.0"; passenger pillion width 14.5".
Intermountain H-D Part#:52000201
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov