Premium Ride Hand-Adjustable Touring Shocks - Low-Profile
Experience the ultimate in superior ride quality with these premium Touring shocks. These shocks utilize a single tube, nitrogen charged design.
- Low Ride Height version
- Offers enhanced compression and rebound damping compared to the Original Equipment-style air adjustable shocks
- Provides a controlled yet plush ride with less bottoming
- Larger chambers (40mm diameter pistons and 14mm rods) allow these shocks to react more quickly to impacts - this keeps the tires tracking while minimizing harshness transmitted through the frame
- Knob behind the left saddlebag allows the rider to conveniently modify the spring preload via a hydraulic adjuster
- Available in Standard Ride Height and Low Ride Height versions
Fitment:Fits ’09-'16 Touring models. Does not lower ’09-'16 FLHX, FLTRX, and '09 FLTRSE models. Stock on FLHTKL, FLHTCUL, FLHXS, FLTRXS, '13 FLHRSE, '10-'12 FLHXSE, '15-'16 FLHXSE, and '12-'13 FLTRXSE models.
Intermountain H-D Part#:54000091
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov