Nostalgic Heated Hand Grips
Keep comfortable on those cool morning or frigid night rides. Warm hands have a major impact on overall body comfort, and sometimes gloves just aren't enough.
- Nostalgic solid rubber design
- Thermostatically controlled grips have variable heat settings and automatic temperature monitoring to adjust to changing ambient temperature
- Grips remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature
- Self-contained control circuit and control knob means you have no additional switches or controller boxes to mount
- Shut on/off with ignition to avoid draining battery
- Glueless grip design allows grip removal if you change handlebars or motorcycles
Fits ’02-’17 VRSC™, ’96-later XL, ’08-’13 XR, ’96-’17 Dyna® (except FXDLS) and ’96-’15 Softail® (except FLSTSE, FLSTNSE, and FXSBSE) and ’96-’07 Touring models. ’14-later XL, ’12-’17 Dyna® and ’11-’15 Softail® models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 72673-11. Does not fit ’96-’13 models with internally wired handlebars or FXDB models with Original Equipment handlebars. The power wires for these grips must be wired external of the handlebar. See accessory handlebars for specific heated hand grip exclusions.
Intermountain H-D Part #: