Men's Metonga Switchback Lite Riding Jacket
The innovative Metonga Switchback Lite Riding Jacket allows you to adjust your venting comfort so you can ride into oven-like temps without a complete changeout of gear. Easy-grip lanyards unzip with a single hand to reveal mesh panels on front/back/sides allowing fresh air to circulate. You get both airflow for open-road feel AND textile reinforcement for rugged construction and abrasion resistance. Lightweight construction doesn't mean we skimp on function for this men's textile motorcycle jacket. Expect armor pockets, reflective piping, action back, and a touch of Coolcoreat pulse points for thermal regulation.
- Stay Cool: Switchback style with zip-and-stash panels on front, back, and sides to reveal mesh for cooling airflow. Coolcore lining at neck and cuffs (pulse points) for cooling effect.
- Fit & Mobility: Action back. Pre-curved sleeves. Adjustable waist tabs.
- Ride-Enhancing Features: Body armor pockets at elbows and shoulders fit lightweight armor (98071-05VR, sold separately). Back body armor pocket fits lightweight Dianese Pro-Armor armor (98317-19VR, sold separately). Reinforced elbows and shoulders.
- Pockets: Zipper hand-warmer and chest pockets. One interior stash pocket and one interior zipper pocket with media port.
- Design Details: Rubber patches. Embroidered and printed graphics. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping.
- Materials: 600 denier 100% polyester canvas body with Teflon® coating to help repel dirt. Polyester mesh body and sleeve lining. Polyester Coolcore neck and cuff lining.