Take cover in the men's FXRGRain Jacket and thunderstorms have zero chance of shaming you to seek refuge at the next overpass. The breathable, waterproof construction withstands downpours and pelting rain. Added reflectivity helps riders be seen for confidence in sketchy road conditions. Easy to roll and stow (storage bag included), this men's rain jacket includes trusted, foul-weather elements like seam sealing, helmet-friendly hood, neck cinch, and much more in the bullets below...
• Stay Dry: Waterproof, breathable Schoeller® c_change construction ensures optimal body climate. Seam-sealed interior and double seam-sealed shoulders. Waterproof zippers and pockets. Hook-and-loop storm flap. Neck cinch to help block elements.
• Fit & Mobility: Pre-curved sleeves. Bungee cord and toggle hem.
• Ride Enhancing Features: Two-way zipper front. Airprene collar and throat guard for comfort. Underarm zipper vents. Reinforced elbows and shoulders. Elastic and adjustable cuffs. Zip-off bungee cord and toggle helmet-friendly hood stows in collar.
• Pockets: Zipper hand-warmer pockets pass
• Materials: Schoeller® c_change shell is 79% nylon, 21% polyurethane. Schoeller® c_change elbow and shoulder panels are 74% polyamid, 12% polyester, 10% polyurethane, 4% elastane.
• Design Details: 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material stripes and graphics.
Intermountain H-D Part #: