Heavy Synthetic Gear Oil
TESTED-CERTIFIED for use in Harley-Davidson® transmission and primary chaincase applications. Exclusively engineered for Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles, this Heavy Synthetic Gear Oil is intended for use in extreme temperature environments (desert heat or cold weather), frequent two-up riding and heavy load riding applications.
- Dual viscosity (SAE 80W-140), heavy weight gear & primary oil was developed with proprietary additives and pure synthetic base stock so it flows better at cold start-up then in high temperatures viscosity behaves like a 140 weight oil to provide maximum
- Formulated to maintain the proper coefficient of friction for clutch operation and provide superior lubrication for the primary chain drive
- Provides specialized lubricity for the anti-wear requirements of transmission gears across a wider temperature range than mineral based oil
- Approved by Harley-Davidson for use in all stages of transmission and primary chaincase life
- Not for use in the crankcase as a motor oil