Dunlop® Harley-Davidson® Tire Series - D408F 140/75R17 Blackwall - 17"Front
Tires are on a Global Backorder by the Manufacturer. The Manufacturer is estimating Release dates ranging from Late July to Late September.
We have Sold Out of our stock of 18" rear touring tires and most of the 16" rear touring tires. Please check back periodically as we will update our site when they become available again. Sorry!
Since 1984, Dunlop® Tires has provided Original Equipment and service replacement tires for Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles. Dunlop® is recognized as the world-leader in motorcycle tire design, engineering and manufacturing excellence.
- 17" front tire
- Bold Harley-Davidson® script on the sidewall
- MT Multi-Tread rear tire incorporates a tough tread compound in the center that runs cooler to provide stability
- Excellent traction under braking and long life and to each side is a section of lateral-grip compound that enhances traction at higher lean angles for great grip while cornering
- Reinforced multi-layer tire carcass gives the tire strength for long life and provides stability at highway speeds and maximum lean angles
- Bold, angled lateral grooves in the tread pattern evacuate water from the contact patch on wet roads
- Available in blackwall, slim white and wide-white sidewall styles