Keep your cool on a sweltering summer day. Engineered to maximize rider and passenger comfort in high temperature situations, the CoolFlow™ Fan is the perfect addition if your bike is subjected to parade duty, rush hour traffic, or extreme temperature environments. Unlike traditional fan kits that try to cool the engine by blowing air across the cylinders and often onto your legs, the CoolFlow™ Fan keeps the riders comfortable by drawing the heated air away from the rear cylinder and exhaust pipe, and directing it toward the ground.
- Features switched On/Off/Auto operation
- In the “ON” mode, the fan is active at low speeds, and will turn off when the bike reaches 40mph
- As speed lowers, the fan turns back on at 35mph -this gap is intentional to prevent the fan from cycling on and off during low speed changes
- In the “AUTO” setting, the fan operates based on a combination of slow vehicle speed and specific engine and ambient temperatures
- 100% waterproof
- Includes everything needed for installation
- Fan operation is indicated in the odometer
- Dealer Digital Technician update is required
Fitment:Fits '17-later FLHR, FLHRC, FLHP, and FLRT models. Does not fit with Starter End Cover P/N 31400088 and 31400090. FLHRC Brazil configurations and FLHP (all regions) require separate purchase of Mid-Frame Air Deflector P/N 57200151. Separate purchase of Mid-Frame Air Deflector Kit P/N 57200157 is recommended for maximum performance on all other vehicles. Dealer Digital Technician update is required.
Intermountain H-D Part#:26800121
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov