Chrome Center Stand '09-Later
ON BACKORDER NO ESTIMATED RELEASE DATE
Lifting your bike upright and off the side stand is ideal for cleaning and servicing, and reduces the space required for parking - handy where space is at a premium in a crowded garage, a small parking spot, or at a ride-in bike show.
- Chrome Center Stand attaches directly to the frame and does not reduce the lean angle
- Designed to work with all Original Equipment suspension configurations and with Profile suspension lowering kits
- Adjustable feet can be set to lift the rear tire clear of the pavement, or to keep the rear tire on the ground for reduced lifting effort
- Lifting lever is inconspicuously tucked away, and fits with all Harley-Davidson® Original Equipment and accessory footboards
- Kit includes chrome stand, black mounting brackets, and all necessary installation hardware
- May not fit with aftermarket Exhaust systems.