Chrome and Rubber Small Heated Hand Grips
Chrome and Rubber both have their distinct places in the world of motorcycle styling. It seemed natural to bring the two together to create this unique collection.
- Chrome and rubber padding design
- Thermostatically controlled grips have variable heat settings and automatic temperature monitoring to adjust to changing ambient temperature
- With both hands on the grips, grips remain at a constant temperature regardless of changes in outside temperature
- Self-contained control circuit and control knob means you have no additional switches or controller boxes to mount
- Shut on/off with ignition to avoid draining battery
- Glueless grip design allows grip removal if you change handlebars or motorcycles
Fits '16-'17 Dyna® FXDLS, '16-later Softail® and '08-later Touring and Trike models. '16-later Softail® models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 72673-11. '14-'16 Touring and Trike models require separate purchase of Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69200722. '17-later Touring and Trike models require Electrical Connection Kit P/N 69201599. Does not fit ’08-’13 models with internally wired handlebars. The power wires for these grips must be wired external of the handlebar. See accessory handlebars for specific heated hand grip exclusions.
Intermountain H-D Part #: