Boom! Audio Stage II Fairing Lower Speaker Kit
Nestled in the glove boxes of the vented fairing lowers, these 6.5” Stage II speakers are angled toward the rider to provide a wall of sound.
- Stage II 3-way speakers feature a long-throw woofer for resounding bass, and a bridge mounted midrange and a separate tweeter to cover the vocals and high frequencies
- Each speaker is powered by two channels from our 300 watt amplifier - one channel powers the woofer, and another powers the mid/tweeter combo
- When powered by separate dedicated bass and high-frequency amplifier channels, you get double the power to each speaker (when compared to a Boom!™ Audio Stage I system) for higher volume and lower distortion
- A molded tray fits tightly into the fairing lower and forms a sound-optimized ported speaker enclosure for improved bass performance
- Built with composite speaker frames, heavy-weight magnets and protective perforated metal grills, these weather and vibration resistant speakers are designed for life on the road
- Complete kit includes 2 three-way speakers, fairing lower speaker trays, electronic crossovers, grills and plug-in connections. Separate purchase of amplifiers, color-matched speaker boxes and fitment-specific installation hardware is required