Andrews Grind Cam - DS-199180
- Cams work well with fuel injection or carburetor models
- Run best with low restriction exhausts (1700-5200 rpm)
- Works well with carbs or fuel injection
- Bolt-in cam for more torque with stock compression
- Can be used with stock valve springs and tappets
- Similar to the EV-23 cam
- All Andrews gear-driven cams require four-gear set for installation (DS-199532 for 99-06 applications; 0925-0166 or 0925-0152 for 07-17 Twin Cam and 06 Dyna applications).
- Installer must check coil bind, valve-to-valve clearance and valve-to-piston clearance.
- 59G, 60G and 64G cams are for highly tuned engines and require the knowledge of an expert engine builder for proper setup and installation.
DISCLAIMER: Not legal for sale or use in California on any pollution controlled motor vehicles. Click here for important emission definitions and regulatory compliance and warranty information.
Intermountain H-D Part #: