Returns & Refunds
Returns & Exchanges
At Shop Utah Harley, we pride ourselves on providing great customer service. That's why we make it easy for you to initiate returns and exchanges for products that are in new condition and have not been installed or opened.
Below is some information on how we do returns & exchanges, and some guidelines you’ll need to follow to complete your return/exchange. If these guidelines are not followed properly, we will not be able to complete the return/exchange.
Before you buy
- For parts & accessories, please check the fitment of the item to see if it will fit your specific bike and year. If a part does not include fitment information, please contact us to see if it will work with your bike.
- For clothing items, our Size Guide may be helpful if you are not sure what size you need. Please do not order multiple sizes of one item and return the size that does not fit.
- Orders typically take 1-2 days to process. In some cases, orders ship same-day, but we cannot guarantee this.
- Although we are sometimes able to process returns same-day, please allow 1-5 business days for your return to be processed.
- Shipping is not refundable on orders
- Note that many of our products go on backorder from our supplier, and that we do not have control over the timing of backorder dates.
- If the product is available to us, we will ship it to you immediately.
- If you are concerned that your package is taking too long to arrive, it is likely that we have not received the product yet. In this case, let us know if you would prefer a refund, or you can wait until we receive the product and ship it.
- If your product is on backorder and you don’t know when it will be available, contact us and we can give you a backorder date. These backorder dates are estimated release dates, and they are not always accurate, so we cannot guarantee them.
Guidelines & Restrictions
- Original sales receipt must accompany returns.
- Please verify fitment is correct before opening packaging.
- Packages being returned must come back in the same condition in which they were received with original packaging.
- Items returned with opened or damaged packaging will not be refunded.
- If you are returning an item, do not use the product packaging as the shipping box. Use the box that the item was shipped to you in. If you have discarded the packaging used to ship the item to you, you will need to obtain suitable packaging from the shipping company you are using to return the item back.
- We accept returns for exchange or refund 30 calendar days after delivery of the product. No returns after 30 days.
- No returns on electrical items.
- All helmets are not returnable.
- Some products are not returnable and final sale only. If a product is not returnable, it will say in the product’s description.
- Items that have been assembled and/or installed are Not Returnable.
- If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact us immediately.
- Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
- If you can meet these guidelines, please return the item to us. You do not need to contact us to facilitate a return.
- Please include instructions for refunds or exchanges so we know what you would like.
- If you are returning an item for exchange, YOU MUST INCLUDE exchange instructions.
- All packages returned without instructions will be refunded.
Stocking Fees & Shipping Costs
- We do not charge a restocking fee for items that meet the guidelines above.
- If guidelines are not met, no refund will be issued.
- Customer is responsible returning items back to us. We strongly recommend using a shipping method that is trackable and that you insure your package.
- Each new Genuine Harley-Davidson® replacement part or accessory item carry a 1-year limited warranty from the retail date. Proof of purchase (i.e. customer receipt) is necessary to verify warranty coverage. Some products have unique warranty coverage (i.e. anything covered under another manufacturer's warranty, tires, chemicals, Premium Luggage (24-month), audio/navigation, Screamin’ Eagle® Pro, consumables and other disposable items). Please see your dealer for additional information. Labor is not covered. Warranty is facilitated by any Authorized Harley-Davidson dealer.
- Installed items may be warranted by us or your local Harley-Davidson dealer. However, they must remain installed on the motorcycle in the manner you first installed them. DO NOT REMOVE ANY ITEM AND SEND BACK TO US. Harley-Davidson will not warranty items that have been removed from your Motorcycle or modified in any way during the installation process. Leave the item/s installed on your motorcycle and visit any Authorized Harley-Davidson Dealership to administer Warranty under Harley-Davidsons Global Warranty guidelines. Harley-Davidson does not replace entire kits under warranty, only the failed part. We cannot “bench test” or issue refund on installed items. Please contact us for your proof of purchase to help your local dealer in administering Harley-Davidson's Global Warranty.
- All exchanges and refunds need to be processed by Shop Utah Harley.
Return Items to:
2928 South State Street
SLC, Utah 84115